1. Security FencingOne of the main uses for wire mesh fencing is for security purpose. This type of fencing is often used as a security fence or perimeter wall. It can be used for industrial, commercial, or residential installation. Most homes use this type of fencing to secure their area as well as provide an aesthetic look to their exterior fencing. The type of wire mesh used for security fencing comes in different sized holes from 5mm holes to 6mm holes. The type of wire mesh fencing you need depends on your preference and requirement. There are also types of wire mesh fences that have very small openings preventing toe or finger holds. It also prevents tools to cut through the fencing.
2. Animal FencingAnother common use of wire mesh fencing is to fence in animals. Since this type of fencing comes in different hole sizes, you can choose to have a small-holed or big-holed fencing to accommodate the type of animal you would like to fence in. This type of fencing is often used in chicken coops, rabbit fencing, and horse fencing to name a few. Since wire mesh fences do not have any sharp edges, it is also deemed as safe fencing for animals.
3. Garden FencingWire mesh fencing is also best used for garden fencing. It can be used to surround the entire garden area or it can also be installed around certain areas of the garden. Garden fencing can add a certain look into your garden since it can also come in several colors. This type of fencing is also used as an alternative to wires for climbing plants. They are more durable and can take the weight of these types of plants without having to make repairs regularly.
4. Window ScreensThis type of fencing can also be used as an alternative to window screens. Just like security fences, wire mesh fencing provides a durable option for window screens. Wire mesh fencing is often used as an alternative to window screens on structures or buildings that require extra security. Window barns, storage facilities and stock rooms are often installed with wire mesh fencing. It prevents outsiders from entering the facility through the window.
5. Highway and Railway FencingWire mesh fencing is also commonly used in industrial applications. One of the main industrial uses of this type of fencing is for highway and railway fencing. Wire mesh fencing is commonly used as sort of security fencing for highways and railways. It is used to prevent animals and people from trying to cross the rail tracks and highway roads. Wire mesh fencing for railways and highways are also often used to prevent and minimize damages on the tracks.
Read more: http://www.doityourself.com/stry/5-best-uses-for-wire-mesh-fencing#.UslgUI2cH3o#ixzz2pWziawBB