Reinforced soil wall is developed as an alternative to gabion and other mesh system to cater for projects where the final appearance of the finished vegetated wall may not be as critical and cost is paramount. Like gabion products, it's a more durable, practical and realistic altenative to geogrid wrap round which does not require shuttering of the front face, thus making it quicker and easier to install. The panel is backfilled with top soil just behind the face, and completed frictional fill in the structural zone. Vegetation can be introduced by planting seeds added into the top soil, pre-seeded vegetation mats or hydroseeding.
Benefits of Reinforced Soil Walls
* Choice of erosion control or vegetation mats for the front face
* No special foundation required
* Factory assembled for fast installation
* Wraparound of mesh provides continuity of reinforcement
* No need to shutter front face