Ornamental Fence Materials:
The main materials of ornamental fencing are low carbon steel wire and stainless steel wire. Only the highest quality steels are used in the construction process.
Ornamental Fence Surface treatment:
Hot dipped galvanized
Ornamental Fence Features & Benefits
* Cost effective ornamental iron without sacrificing quality
* Coated for an attractive and durable exterior powder coating
* Virtually maintenance free
* Provides beauty, strength and durability
* Simple bracket installation and attractive results
* Customize with various accessories
Ornamental Fence Applications:
The residential grade offers the classic look of a narrow picket and horizontal rail. It is best suited as decorative perimeter fencing around the home. To complement your landscape or simply keep your children and pets close to home, this is an ideal choice, for example keeping pets and children in the yard, or out of an attractive hazard such as a pool, are common objectives.
* Commercial & Industrial
Attractive security is the predominate objective for business installations. The wire mesh fence should be at least 6' high. Various styles, rail configurations, and picket tops can be added to stop access or egress.