'D' section refers to the shape of the vertical pale profile, which is best suited to sites requiring a boundary with forbidding appearance and general damage resistance. Anti-vandal bolts are recommended in place of the standard rivets for pale fixing when attacks to the fence may be expected. A range of head styles is available with triple pointed and splayed being by far the most popular at greater heights.
'W' section high security fencing is another style of palisade. This type of fencing is an extremely effective first line of defense against the more aggressive intruder. Suitable for high security use. W section palisade is stronger and more durable than D section and is a lot more effective as high security fencing.
Palisade Fence Features:
* It is one of the most popular methods of fencing due to its affordability.
* Palisade fence also offers a high level of perimeter security as intruders are unable to hide behind palisade fencing thus giving your property an unobscured view from almost any angle.
* Palisade panels have a versatile aesthetic appearance as they can be painted to fit in with any exterior colour scheme.
* Steel palisade fencing is one of the most difficult types of fencing to climb over or cut.
* Installing palisade fences is a fairly quick process.
* Palisade fence suitable for industrial, commercial and residential requirements